A National Entrance Scholarship Test namely AGC NEST has been propelled by Amritsar Group of Colleges to offer the admission to the interested aspirants in one of the Top Engineering Colleges in India, a Best Pharmacy College in Punjab and a newly established Law College in Amritsar.
How to enroll for a course at Amritsar Group of Colleges and to apply for AGC NEST 2021?
The applicants looking for admission in a course of any field like Engineering (B. Tech, M. Tech), Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy, etc.), Law (BA LLB/LLB), Management (BBA/MBA, etc.) or Computer Applications (BCA/MCA, etc.); offered by the AGC, must need to show up for AGC NEST 2021.
The registration charges of AGC NEST 2021 is Rs. 1000/-*.
*The amount i.e. Rs. 1000/- paid against the registration covers the cost of admission prospectus too.
The result of AGC NEST 2021 will be appeared on the screen as and when you complete your test. The result details will incorporate the number of questions you have correctly and incorrectly answered; the marks you have obtained and the scholarship that is awarded to you.
For the detailed admission process, refer to the following admission guidelines:
- At AGC, the admission to the following courses (for the session 2021) is based on AGC NEST (National Entrance Scholarship Exam) offering the scholarship upto Rs. 1.5 Lac.
1. B. Tech(ME/CE/ECE/EE/CSE)
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
3. Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
4. Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B. HMCT)
5. B. A. (Journalism & Mass Communication)
6. B. Sc. Fashion Design
7. B. Sc. (Honors) Agriculture
8. Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) (Honors)
9. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
10. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
11. B. Sc. Medical Lab Sciences
12. BA LLB
- Admission to B. Voc Courses i.e. B. Voc. (Hospitality & Catering Technology/Automobile Servicing/Software Development) and D. Pharmacy is based on the marks obtained in higher secondary i.e. 12th class. There will be “No Entrance Exam” for these courses but a candidate has to register online.
- To take admission in B. Tech-LEET or B. Pharmacy-LEET, the marks obtained in previously completed Diploma will be considered. No Entrance Exam is required but a candidate has to register online.
note:The candidate can avail the “Early Bird Scholarship” based on the marks obtained in their previously held examination (for either of the courses mentioned in Point
You can evaluate your marks as per given table:
||Percentage in Previous Examination
||Full Tuition Fee of 1st Semester
||Above 70% but below 80%
||Above 65% but below 70%
- For M. HMCT/M. Tech (CSE/ECE/CE/ME), admission is based on the marks obtained in the graduation degree. No Entrance Exam is required but a candidate has to register online.