About SC/ST Cell
The college is committed to provide an environment that promotes diversity and respects everyone regardless of color, religious belief or cultures. While maintaining diversity of all kind, it also commits to ensure protection of everyone including minorities and acting as per the provisions of the constitution of India in such matters. In order to create a living and working environment where all the students feel safe and respected, an SC/ST/OBC Cell is establishing with the following objectives:
• To counsel and guide SC, ST, OBC and Minority on various issues and help them to manage academic and personal issues effectively.
• To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
• To provide prompt counselling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any events at the campus.
• To provide a mechanism to redress the grievances of SC, ST, OBC and minority student, if any
The SC/ST/OBC and Minorities Cell will provide comprehensive preventive and proactive services to all such students enrolled for various academics programmes in the college. The goal of the cell would be to enhance the psychological wellbeing of SC/ST/OBC and Minority students at the college so that they can take full advantage of the educational opportunities at the University.
A committee is constituted to address the issues (if any) foced by SC/ST/OBC students:-
1. Dr. Maninder Singh Gill (Dean Student Affairs)
2. Ms. Arjinder Kaur, Associate Professor, Deptt. of Management Studies
3. Mr. Bhuvnesh Kumar, Asstt. Professor, Deptt. of CSE
4. Mr. Amandeep Singh Bhui, Asstt. Professor, Deptt. of ME