Amritsar Group of Colleges' lifts your career beyond your expectations and precisely defines your career and future goals. To become globally competitive graduates, Top B.Sc Fashion Design implements the basic skills of the garment industry to the students.
- To become a global leader in the Fashion Design Courses, create an innovative and creative design as per customer satisfaction designs.
- To provide an environment to the students congenial for technical education and learning.
- To nurture graduates with creative, innovative, critical, and ethnic leadership skills.
- To boost the practical skills of students as well as faculty.
- To enhance the quality life of AGC’s students, faculty tries their level best to improve the leadership qualities among students.
- To lay greater stress on improving the managerial, professional, and communication skills of the students.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- PEO I. To groom the students for a bright and successful multidisciplinary career either in industry or academia both locally and globally with the aim that he/she becomes the preferred choice of the prospective employer
- PEO II. To provide the students with the ability and skills to analyze the problems in R & D and consultancy using the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals so as to establish themselves as practicing professionals
- PEO III. To develop the ability among students to identify, conceptualize, design & develop, install and implement the appropriate solutions for real life problems in a rational manner
- PEO IV. To inculcate administrative & communication skills, human and ethical values among the students to develop team spirit for congenial work culture
- PEO V. To generate among the students, a passion to pursue lifelong learning and up gradation to sustain their career with leadership qualities and a proactive approach