M.Tech Civil Engineering College in Punjab
Amritsar Group of Colleges offers M. Tech in Civil Engineering. Civil Engineering program includes supervision, designing, and construction activities of public works like roads, bridges, building, tunnels, water dams, airports, etc. Doing Top M. Tech CE Colleges in Punjab offers a superfluity of challenging career opportunities. It is awarded after two years specialization program in any one of the various streams of M. Tech such as Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering.
M. Tech CE is a two-year postgraduate degree course comprising of 4 Semesters.
The eligibility criterion for admission in this course is at least 55% marks in B.E. / B. Tech in any branch or any related subject from a well-recognized university. The diploma holders can also apply for M. Tech CE.
Mode of Admission
Amritsar Group of Colleges possesses its own Scholarship cum Entrance Exam to initiate its admission process into various engineering courses. Through this Agc nest test, the students can avail up to 1.5 Lac off on the total academic fee.
A post-graduate in M. Tech Civil Engineering has following career options after his/her successful completion of degree:
- Civil Engineer Construction Project Engineers
- Construction Project Engineers
- Senior Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Project Coordinator / Project Engineer
- Junior Civil Engineer/Technician
- Site Engineer
- Construction Plant Engineer
- Managerial Posts
- Software Sector
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro
- Punj Lloyd and a lot more.
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited
- National Thermal Power Corporation
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- MMTC Limited
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Bharath Electronics Limited
- Cement Corporation of India
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
- Hindustan Zinc Limited
- National Small Industries Corporation Limited