Vision, Mission & Peos of Computer Application Department
- To impart holistic and resilient technical education
- To prepare the technocrats with futuristic vision who can compete globally
- To inculcate entrepreneurship skills in our students enabling them to create employment opportunities for themselves as well as for others
- To setup centre of excellence in upcoming technologies to keep our students as well as faculty, equipped with requisite skills as per the latest industry standards
- To groom the students ethically as well as technically so that they remains a preferred choice of the prospective employer
- To provide special attention to the students lacking in means
- To boost the technical skills of students as well as faculty
- To provide an environment which is congenial for technical education and learning
- To lay greater stress on improving the professional and communication skills of the students
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
- students shall be able to demonstrate the knowledge of fundamentals of basic sciences, mathematics & logical reasoning, communication skills and implementing IT concepts while designing technological applications and innovative ideas.
- Students shall exhibit an ability to identify, formulate & select appropriate software & apply its use in solving complex problems.
- Students shall demonstrate an ability to develop programs which are useful in solving real life problems by analyzing & interpreting data.
- Students shall be able to identify the various hardware components & design the assembly.
- Students shall possess the knowledge of design techniques, analysis, coding, testing, operation & maintenance of networks, databases, and information & data security and computer systems.
- Students shall demonstrate the ability to understand & work on multidisciplinary tasks.
- Students shall participate& pursue for the higher studies by passing the competitive exams.
- Students shall develop the habit of self learning and self motivation for taking their career to great heights
- Students shall demonstrate the ability of professionalism, ethical responsibilities and discipline as individuals as well as in a team.
- Students shall be well versed with the existing cyber laws and IPR.
- Students shall demonstrate the knowledge of current issues & cutting edge technologies to meet the demands of IT world.