Vision, Mission & PEOs of EE Department
- In this era of competition, we nurture and groom the personality of our technocrats to bring them up to global standards in technicalities & moral values.
- To cover the Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Engineering.
- To involve students in R&D activities concatenated with basic Engineering Skills.
- Implementing the Earn While Learn policy for the students so that they could be self-dependent with the motive of bringing Entrepreneur.
- Establish the Centre of Excellence in the department by the empanelment of Renowned Industries.
- To develop and enhance the skills of the students to get success in this competitive era.
- To provide a fully developed technical environment for the students to hone up their technical skills by imparting quality education.
- To provide the greater impact of managerial, professional, and communication skills..
- To create a congenial environment for the faculty so that they help the students to achieve their desired goal.
- To provide research, development, and consultancy programs.
- To build infrastructure making the global Standards for imparting Technical Education.
- To create an excellent student-centric and supportive environment in the department.
- To achieve and retain quality at all levels.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
Graduates will be demonstrated knowledge of differential equations, vector calculus, complex variables, matrix theory, probability theory, physics, chemistry and electrical and electronics engineering.
- Graduates will be demonstrated an ability to identify, formulate and solve electrical engineering problems.
- Graduate will be demonstrated an ability to design electrical and electronic circuits and conduct experiments with electrical systems, analyze and interpret data.
- Graduates will be demonstrated an ability to design digital and analog systems and components.
- Graduates will be demonstrated an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Graduate will be demonstrated skills to use modern engineering tools, software and equipment to analyze problems.
- Graduates will be demonstrated knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Graduate will be shown the understanding of the impact of engineering solutions on society and also will be aware of contemporary issues
- Graduate will be developed confidence for self-education and the ability for life-long learning.
- Graduate will be able to explore the knowledge gained for participation and succeeding in competitive examinations like GATE, GRE.
- Graduate will be demonstrated their knowledge in effective implementation during their practice of the profession of Electrical Engineering with due regards to the environmental and social concerns
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- To groom the students for a bright and successful multidisciplinary career either in industry or academia both locally and globally with the aim that he/she becomes the preferred choice of the prospective employers.
- To provide students with the ability and skills to analyze the problems in R & D and consultancy using the mathematical, scientific, and engineering fundamentals so as to establish themselves as practicing professionals.
- To develop the ability among students to identify, conceptualize, design & develop, install and implement the appropriate solutions for real-life problems in a rational manner.
- To inculcate administrative & communication skills, human and ethical values among the students to develop team spirit for congenial work culture.
- To generate among the students, a passion to pursue lifelong learning and up-gradation to sustain their careers with leadership qualities and a proactive approach.