Department of Electrical Engineering
Setting a benchmark of its own, ACET has emerged as B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering College in Punjab, instilling deep fundamentals of physics, chemistry, and mathematics in the students' minds. The department emphasizes deep research methods and has an elaborate laboratory to meet the demands of extensive research and development. The department has a combination of the best-in-class researchers and faculties amalgamate with innovative technology. The Electrical Engineering Courses in Amritsar offered core knowledge of VLSI, Digital Signal Processing and Wireless Communication. To promote research, department is fully equipped with technical facilities like MATLAB Software Vector Network Analyzer, Lab View by National Instrument, USA.
Department of Electrical Engineering Highlights
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Well-equipped laboratories with latest equipment’s and software’s.
- Regularly organizing industrial visits to thermal plants, hydro-power plants, and power stations.
- Training to address current and future trend of industry.
- Department organizes the guest lectures, seminars, and workshops.
- Alumni of the department are placed in reputed public and private organizations
B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering Courses provide various equipment’s to our future engineers and the list of equipment used are: Electronics Measurement & Instrumentation lab, Bridges Apparatus, CRO, Function Generator, Galvanometer, Wireless RF Hardware, Lissajous, Pattern Analog Devices & Circuits LAB Rectifiers Kits, Regulators, Transistor biasing Kits, JFEET study patter Kits Digital & Analog Communication Lab QPSK Kits, MATLAB Vesion-7, Logic Kit, Amplifier Kits, National Instrument Vector Signal Transceiver and many more.
- DC Machines & Transformers.
- BEEE Lab.
- Machines and Asynchronous Machines.
- Vector Network Analyzer.
- Experiment panels for Power System Protection.
- Experiment panels and kits for Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Future Job Scope
AGC provides various opportunities to their students, they may get settle in any of multinational company in India or in Abroad, also they get settle in any Govt Organization and they can choose various career options. Students who pursue Diploma in ECE will get various career opportunities as multiple companies visit Top Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology, Amritsar.