Vision, Mission, and PEO(s) of Mechanical Engineering
- To provide fully developed technical environment to the students to hone up their technical skills by imparting quality education.
- To create congenial environment for the faculty so that they help the students to achieve their desired goals
- To promote research, development and consultancy programs.
- To create/built infrastructure making the global standards for imparting technical education.
- To create excellent student centric and supportive environment in the department.
- To achieve and retain quality at all levels.
- We aspire to be among the preferred Mechanical Engineering College in northern India engaged in shaping up globally competent and well-chiseled technocrats to emerge as an epitome among all engineering branches.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (PO(s))
- Graduates will be able to apply knowledge of applied sciences, mathematics and engineering fundamentals to mechanical engineering applications.
- Graduates will be able to outline, design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret observations and report the results.
- Graduates will be able to conceptualize and design the mechanical systems that meet desired specifications and requirements.
- Graduates will be able to identify, formulate, evaluate and solve engineering problems and have the confidence to optimize the available resources.
- Graduates will be able to function individually as well as a member of multidisciplinary teams to solve engineering and multidisciplinary problems withleadership qualities.
- Graduates will have the ability to work professionally with ethical responsibility at all times.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in oral, written, visual and graphic forms.
- Graduates will be having the knowledge to understand the impact of engineering solutions on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues.
- Graduates will be able to recognize of the need for new engineering tools and knowledge acquired through lifelonglearning.
- Graduates will be able to deliver the engineering fundamentals in effective and innovative ways.
- Graduates will be able to use modern engineering softwares, skills and computing tools necessary for engineering problems.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO(s))
- To prepare students for successful careers in Indian and multinational companies engaged in manufacturing processes, machine design and otherrelated fields.
- To develop the ability among the students to apply appropriate mathematical, logical and computational tools for modeling, analysis and problemsolving in the area of mechanical Engineering.
- To prepare engineering graduates with a sound educational background to with specialized problem solving skills to undertake real life problems.