Vision mission PEOs Mechanical Engineering
- To provide fully developed technical environment to the students to hone up their technical skills by imparting quality education.
- To create congenial environment for the faculty so that they help the students to achieve their desired goals
- To promote research, development and consultancy programs.
- To create/built infrastructure making the global standards for imparting technical education.
- To create excellent student centric and supportive environment in the department.
- To achieve and retain quality at all levels.
- We aspire to be among preferred engineering branch in northern India engaged in shaping up globally competent and well chiseled technocrats so as to emerge as an epitome among all engineering branches.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
- Graduates will be able to apply knowledge of applied sciences, mathematics and engineering fundamentals to mechanical engineering applications.
- Graduates will be able to outline, design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret observations and report the results.
- Graduates will be able to conceptualize and design the mechanical systems that meet desired specifications and requirements.
- Graduates will be able to identify, formulate, evaluate and solve engineering problems and have the confidence to optimize the available resources.
- Graduates will be able to function individually as well as a member of multidisciplinary teams to solve engineering and multidisciplinary problems withleadership qualities.
- Graduates will have the ability to work professionally with ethical responsibility at all times.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in oral, written, visual and graphic forms.
- Graduates will be having the knowledge to understand the impact of engineering solutions on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues.
- Graduates will be able to recognize of the need for new engineering tools and knowledge acquired through lifelonglearning.
- Graduates will be able to deliver the engineering fundamentals in effective and innovative ways.
- Graduates will be able to use modern engineering softwares, skills and computing tools necessary for engineering problems.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- To prepare students for successful careers in Indian and multinational companies engaged in manufacturing processes, machine design and otherrelated fields.
- To develop the ability among the students to apply appropriate mathematical, logical and computational tools for modeling, analysis and problemsolving in the area of mechanical Engineering.
- To prepare engineering graduates with a sound educational background to with specialized problem solving skills to undertake real life problems.
- To prepare students to be able to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects involving professional ethics and codes of professional practice
- To develop the ability among the students for taking research/teaching assignments towards their final careers.